Brenda Holland, DC, DICCP
Chiropractor Germantown (262) 250-1948
Dr. Holland focuses on helping each individual patient restore themselves to a higher quality of life through chiropractic care. Initially, her goal is to relieve the patient’s discomfort and then offer options such as stretching, exercise and nutrition to help restore proper movement and potentially prevent problems in the future.
The ability to maintain proper movement and function is essential for every member of the family especially the younger ones. This is why Dr. Holland has been dedicated to several years of advanced study to specialize in the area of pregnancy, pediatrics, adolescence and family wellness care.
A first time visit with Dr. Holland will include an in-depth discussion of the patient’s current and past health concerns and a thorough assessment utilizing the latest computer diagnostic evaluation of the spine. All the information will then be scrutinized and recommendations will then be based on locating the underlying cause of the problem and restoring the patient’s quality of life.
- D.C. Degree, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- DICCP. Degree, Diplomate in Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics
- B.S. Degree, University of Whitewater
- Board Certified, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Wisconsin Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- International Council on Chiropractic Pediatrics Davenport, Iowa
Is Chiropractic for You?
Find out in 60 seconds
Take a short quiz and SEE what could be causing your pain.
Know what you will owe
Check your coverage NOW!