Philip Repetti, DC
West Allis Chiropractor (414) 327-6767
Dr. Repetti has been with Jordan Chiropractic since 1990, and is a lifetime native of Milwaukee, spending only his college years out of state (at Life Chiropractic College in Atlanta). His two children are aspiring musicians, playing trumpet, drums, keyboards, and flute. With his wife and family, Dr. Repetti enjoys the Packers, Brewers, and Bucks, and volunteers his time and services at local kickboxing events.
Dr. Phil Repetti treats patients of all ages, and specializes in:
- Pain management and relief
- Sports injuries
- Geriatric care
- Workplace and repetitive motion injuries
- Craniosacral therapy, myofascial release, and trigger point therapy
- Deep tissue and muscular-skeletal work
- A Milwaukee Bucks official chiropractor from 1990 - 1994, working extensively with numerous professional players
- Extensive work with loval and national boxers and martial artists, including world champions Rick and Jeff Roufus
- Conducts monthly educational seminars on chiropractic education and health
- Rehabilitation, Geriatric and pediatric care, Disability and impairment training, Life Chiropractic College
- D.C. Degree, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- B.S. Degree, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Wisconsin Chiropractic Association
West Allis, WI 53227
Is Chiropractic for You?
Find out in 60 seconds
Take a short quiz and SEE what could be causing your pain.
Know what you will owe
Check your coverage NOW!