Tim Kostusak, DC
Chiropractor West Allis (414) 327-6767
Dr. Timothy Kostusak (call him “Dr. Tim”) has been with Chiropractic Company since 1993. He is former semi-professional rugby player, a weight lifter and fitness enthusiast.
Dr. Tim treats patients of all ages, and specializes in:
- Sports rehabilitation
- Extremity adjustments, especially knee, ankle and shoulder work
- Muscle aches, sprains and strains
- Pain management and reduction
- Chiropractor to Milwaukee Bucks team members, 1993 - 1995
- Chiropractor to Milwaukee Brewers team members, 1993 - 1996
- Professional boxer patients, 1993 to present
- Research assistant to the dean of the Palmer Research Institute, 1989 - 1992
- Research protocol Chiropractic Effects on Athletic Ability, 1992
Education and Training
- D.C. Degree, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa
- B.A. Degree, University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point
- Wisconsin Chiropractic Association
West Allis, WI 53227
Is Chiropractic for You?
Find out in 60 seconds
Take a short quiz and SEE what could be causing your pain.
Know what you will owe
Check your coverage NOW!