Amy Cizel, DC
Chiropractor Grafton (262) 377-2400
Dr. Amy Cizel is a compassionate doctor who loves empowering patients of all ages to meet their health goals. Originally from the Milwaukee area, Dr. Cizel spent five years in Chicagoland helping patients of all ages function at their highest level without pain. Now back in Milwaukee, Amy also likes to educate patients and the community on various topics such as food, movement, and wellness. When she’s not in the office, she enjoys spending time with her family, reading and exercising.
A first time visit with Dr. Amy Cizel includes an assessment of the patient’s complete health history, including an evaluation of current injuries, past injuries, activity level and nutrition. Assessment and valuation of the integrity of the tendons, ligaments, muscles, bones, and joints all provide invaluable information in forming a diagnosis and determining the course of treatment.
- D.C. Degree, Logan College of Chiropractic in Chesterfield, MO
- Master’s Degree in Nutrition, Logan University in Chesterfield, MO
- B.A. Degree in Human Biology, Logan University in Chesterfield, MO
- B.A. Degree in Kinesiology, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
- Board Certified, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Prenatal Chiropractic
- Pediatriac Chiropractic
- Family Chiropractic
- Back Disorders
- Back Injuries
- Back Sprain
- Head and Neck Conditions
- Lower Back Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Neck Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
- Sports Injuries
Grafton, WI 53024
Is Chiropractic for You?
Find out in 60 seconds
Take a short quiz and SEE what could be causing your pain.
Know what you will owe
Check your coverage NOW!