Beau J. Banton, DC
Chiropractor Shorewood (414) 962-0700
Dr. Beau Banton works closely with patients, helping them reach their individual health goals, by way of detecting and correcting subluxation, thus restoring the integrity of the function of the nervous system. Dr. Banton thrives on educating the individual patient, as well as, the entire family, about the far-reaching health benefits of a chiropractic lifestyle, all the while, minimizing the devastating effects of lifestyle related illness and disease.
Dr. Banton lives in Waukesha with his wife, Ashley, and their two children. Dr. Banton enjoys working out, training for and participating in half-marathons, enjoys traveling, growing in his faith, and loves spending time together with his family and friends.
Education and Training
- D.C. Degree, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa
- B.A. Degree, University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point
- Webster Technique Certified, International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Board Certified, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Member, International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Member, Wisconsin Chiropractic Association
$59* NEW PATIENT SPECIAL
Initial visit includes: examination, x-rays (if needed), doctor's report of findings.
* Online booking only! When no insurance is billed. Visits billed to insurance are subject to contract rates. Medicare and Medicaid patients not eligible.
Shorewood, WI 53211
Is Chiropractic for You?
Find out in 60 seconds
Take a short quiz and SEE what could be causing your pain.
Know what you will owe
Check your coverage NOW!