Ben Anderson, DC
Chiropractor West Allis (414) 327-6767
Dr. Ben Anderson works closely with each patient to help them achieve their individual health goals. To achieve these goals, he utilizes a safe, effective and holistic approach to restore balance to the body unlocking each individual’s natural self-healing potential. These goals range from pain/symptom relief care in acute and chronic injuries to optimization of health and well-being. Dr. Anderson assists his patients in identifying ways that they can achieve the best possible results through making healthier choices, often with improvements in nutrition and exercise.
Dr. Ben Anderson places great emphasis on education allowing patients to truly understand their condition and achieve the best results from treatments. He frequently provides workshops and classes throughout the community as part of his goal aimed toward helping as many people as possible understand the full scope of chiropractic care. In doing so, patients gain a better understanding of their body’s needs and can become instrumental in their own healing process.
A first time visit with Dr. Anderson includes an assessment of the patient’s complete health profile, including an evaluation of current injuries, past injuries, activity level and nutrition. Each of these areas provides clues to the patient’s current problem and helps determine the most effective course of treatment.
- D.C. Degree, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Port Orange, Florida. Summa Cum Laude honors.
- B.S. Degree, Biology, University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, Stevens Point, Wisconsin.
- Board Certified, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Member, Wisconsin Chiropractic Association
$59* NEW PATIENT SPECIAL
Initial visit includes: examination, x-rays (if needed), doctor's report of findings.
* Online booking only! When no insurance is billed. Visits billed to insurance are subject to contract rates. Medicare and Medicaid patients not eligible.
West Allis, WI 53227
Is Chiropractic for You?
Find out in 60 seconds
Take a short quiz and SEE what could be causing your pain.
Know what you will owe
Check your coverage NOW!