Shannon Kurtz, DC
Chiropractor Germantown (262) 250-1948
Dr. Shannon Kurtz believes that every patient deserves the opportunity to live life to their fullest potential. To achieve this, Dr. Kurtz takes the time to work closely with each patient and fully understand their unique health concerns and goals. She places great emphasis on education so that her patients have the tools to restore proper function to their body and potentially prevent problems in the future. The ability to maintain proper movement and function is essential for every family member especially the younger ones, which is why Dr. Kurtz has taken advanced studies in the area of pregnancy, pediatrics, adolescence and family wellness care.
A first time visit with Dr. Kurtz will include an in-depth discussion of past and current health concerns as well as an examination and assessment utilizing state of the art computerized scans of the spine. All findings will be evaluated and an individualized treatment plan will be designed allowing patients to begin achieving their specific health goals.
- D.C. Degree, Palmer College of Chiropractic. Cum Laude honors
- B.S. Degree, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Board Certified, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Wisconsin Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Webster Technique Certified, International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- International Council on Chiropractic Pediatrics
Is Chiropractic for You?
Find out in 60 seconds
Take a short quiz and SEE what could be causing your pain.
Know what you will owe
Check your coverage NOW!