Zachary Brocker, DC, MSN, MSR, CCSP
Milwaukee Chiropractor (414) 359-0300
Dr. Zachary Brocker has been no stranger to chiropractic care. He began his chiropractic journey getting adjusted with regular visits as a child and when he was actively involved in many activities growing up. He then worked first hand as a chiropractic office assistant at Chiropractic Company during his high school and undergrad years, learning the behind the scenes skills of what makes a great chiropractor to prepare him for chiropractic school.
Through his background and schooling, he practices an approach of locating the cause of one’s pain and symptoms, one may be suffering from, and work on getting them relief. After his patient get initial relief, he then goes a step further in educating his patient on how to prevent re-creating the same symptoms over and over again while maintaining proper movement and function.
During an initial visit, one may expect Dr. Brocker to take a detail history analyzing different stressors (physical, bio-chemical and mental) and may also incorporate but not limited to: orthopedic exams, neurological exams, radiographic imagining, computer diagnostics, etc. One other interest Dr. Brocker has in his patients is to find out what their personal goals are, and to use his background and skills to help them achieve those goals. Once sufficient information and goals are obtained, he will then provide an individualized treatment plan for the best route of recovery and obtaining one’s level of optimal wellness.
- D.C. Degree, Logan University, St. Louis, Missouri
- M.S. Sports Science and Rehabilitation, Logan University, St. Louis, Missouri
- M.S. Nutrition and Human Performance with Sports Fitness Concentration, Cum Laude Honors, Logan University, St. Louis, Missouri
- B.S. Life Science, Logan University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Certified Sports Practitioner (CCSP)
- Board Certified, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Wisconsin Chiropractic Association
Is Chiropractic for You?
Find out in 60 seconds
Take a short quiz and SEE what could be causing your pain.
Know what you will owe
Check your coverage NOW!