Joints are where one bone connects with another. Joints and their surrounding structures allow you to bend your elbows and knees, wiggle your hips, bend your back, turn your head, and wave your fingers to say good-bye.
There are spaces between the bones that allow for proper movement and function. Smooth tissue called cartilage and synovium and a lubricant called synovial fluid fill and cushion the joints so bones do not rub together.
When joints do not work properly, muscles and ligaments cannot function properly either. This can lead to a host of problems most of which cause PAIN.
The most common causes for joint pain are:
- Aging - the older you get the more joint pain you are likely to experience.
- Injury - often sustained from a fall, an accident, playing contact sports or repetitive work tasks.
- Illness - such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, bursitis, tendonitis and gout.
- Excessive weight - extra weight provides added force on your joing which can wear and tear your cartilage.
Symptoms of joint pain include:
- Persistent aching or pains in and around the joint.
- Limited motion joints are stiff, hard to move restricting range of motion.
- Swelling inflammation within and around the joint.
Chiropractic Company offers a natural approach to permanent joint pain relief.
- No risk - no need to use medications with possible side affects or to undergo risky surgery.
- We get to the root - identify and correct the underlying cause of joint dysfunction.
- Recover faster - we can speed up the recovery from injuries to ankles, knees, hips, wrists, elbows and shoulders.
- Pain is gone - inflammation and stiffness is reduced and range of motion is restored.
Chiropractic care can provide fast, effective joint pain relief! Chiropractic techniques such as gentle, precise spinal adjustments, ultrasound, and cold therapy may used in conjunction with massage therapy and nutritional counseling for extended pain management.
Proper treatment depends on the underlying cause of your joint pain. Our experienced, compassionate doctors can provide a free pain assessment to determine the root cause of your joint pain and to recommend a natural treatment plan, without drugs or surgery.
$59* NEW PATIENT SPECIAL
Initial visit includes: examination, x-rays (if needed), doctor's report of findings.
* Online booking only! When no insurance is billed. Visits billed to insurance are subject to contract rates. Medicare and Medicaid patients not eligible.