Getting a massage is a great way relax muscles and relieve stress. It can also can strengthen the immune system, improve flexibility and enhance post operative rehabilitation.
Many types of massage offer benefits beyond simple relaxation. Here are just a few of the health problems that may benefit from massage.
- Back pain - helps with overworked muscles and persistent low back pain.
- Headaches - reduces the number of migraines and stress related headaches while improving sleep.
- Joint pain - reduces pain, stiffness and improves joint mobility of those with osteoarthritis.
- Arthritis and Diabetes - lowers anxiety, reduces pain, improves grip strength and helps you get sleep.
- Anxiety & depression - lowers cortisol while increasing neurotransmitters levels which help to relieve many types of depression and anxiety.
- Depressive disorders - such as postpartum depression, seasonal affective disorder, and eating disorders.
- Chronic fatigue and Fibromyalgia - encourages circulation in muscles, improves range of motion in joints, helps you sleep and feel better.
Thousands of individuals rely on experienced, compassionate therapists at the Chiropractic Company to find pain relief. With our massage therapy, you will get:
- Identify source of pain - we ask questions, look at your alignment, perform a detailed examination.
- Safe, leading-edge techniques - such as deep tissue, sports massage, trigger point therapy, pregnancy massage and cranial sacral therapy.
- Fast pain relief - sometimes right away but most often within 24 hours.
- Convenient locations & hours - we have eight offices in the greater Milwaukee, WI area.