Chiropractic care, especially during pregnacy, is the process of adjusting or realigning your spinal cord (and the muscles and stuff that surround it) to lessen pain and promote health throughout the body.
Why Should I Have Chiropractic Care During Pregnancy?
During pregnancy your body produces hormones to relax your ligaments so your baby's head would never be able to fit through your pelvis. But those hormones, combined with your gorgeously swollen belly, can leave you loose-limbed, sway-backed, and unusually clumsy, due to a rapidly lowering center of gravity. All of this can do quite a number on your spine.
Is Chiropractic Care During Pregnancy Safe?
Not only is it safe to visit a chiropractor during your pregnancy, it can be also highly beneficial (see below). All our chiropractors are specially trained to treat pregnant womem. They use a special table made to keep pressure off your belly during treatments, and they avoid having you lay flat on your back, especially during your last trimester.
What Are The Benefits Of Chiropractic Care During Pregnancy?
Chiropractic care may be able to undo much of this damage and get your lower body in proper alignment for an easier birth. Some chiropractors believe that chiropractic adjustments can reduce the likelihood of miscarriage, control morning sickness, and lower your risk of pre-term delivery. The chiropractor's ability to realign and, in many cases, relax the ligaments and muscles in your pelvis has led to what is now known as the Webster Technique, a method that helps breech babies to turn themselves, naturally.
Chiropractic care during pregnancy can provide benefits for women who are pregnant. Potential benefits of chiropractic care during pregnancy include:
- Maintaining a healthier pregnancy
- Controlling symptoms of nausea
- Reducing the time of labor and delivery
- Relieving lower back pain as well as neck or joint pain
- Preventing a potential cesarean delivery
Chiropractic Company offers a natural approach to pain relief and proper health during pregancy.
- Specifically trained - our doctors have been trained and utilize special tables and techniques to treat pregnant women
- Safe for baby - reduce or eliminate pain without pills and drugs that could endanger your unborn child
- Relieve pain and sickness - inflammation and stiffness is reduced relieving back, neck and joint pain and lessening morning sickness
- More help - we also provide prenatal massage and nutritional counseling services
Chiropractic care can provide fast, effective pain relief during your pregnancy! Chiropractic techniques such as gentle, precise spinal adjustments, ultrasound, and cold therapy may used in conjunction with massage therapy and nutritional counseling for extended pain management.
Proper treatment depends on the underlying cause of your pain. Our experienced, compassionate doctors can provide a free pain assessment to determine the root cause of your joint pain and to recommend a natural treatment plan, without drugs or surgery.
$59* NEW PATIENT SPECIAL
Initial visit includes: examination, x-rays (if needed), doctor's report of findings.
* Online booking only! When no insurance is billed. Visits billed to insurance are subject to contract rates. Medicare and Medicaid patients not eligible.