As one of our doctors, you will get the support you need to focus on doing what you do best: looking after your patients. We provide assistance, proven results, and support in these critical areas: Marketing, Billing and Collections, Recruiting, Appointment Scheduling, Training and Professional Development.
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing, and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
- Take or arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken and anlayze them, when medically necessary.
- Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care and our other wellness services. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
- Record and maintain accurate and timely patient information.
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships.