Chiropractic is a health care profession based on the scientific fact that the nervous system controls and regulates all functions within the human body. Interference with the nervous system due to structural dysfunction (misalignment of vertebrae) can cause impairment of bodily functions.
Chiropractic care works to eliminate the structural problems that influences the nervous system, and to restore optimal function of the body without the use of medications and surgery.
Chiropractic treatments typically focus on, but are not limited to, addressing problems like:
- Mid and lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Headache pain
- Joint pain in the arms and legs
- Pain from an accident (vehicle or sports-related)
- numbness and tingling
- muscle spasms
- decreased range of motion
Thousands of individuals rely on experienced, compassionate doctors at the Chiropractic Company to find pain relief. With our chiropractic care, you will get:
- Non-surgical approach - manage your pain without drugs or operations.
- Fast pain relief - sometimes right away but most often within 24 hours.
- No recovery time - you can get back to your life or work immediately.
- Safe, leading-edge techniques - industry standard practices with the latest technology.
- Award winning care - recognized as a Top Chiropractic Practice, Wellness Center of the Year and even Chiropractor of the Year.
- Convenient locations & hours - we have ten offices in the greater Milwaukee, WI area.
- Covered by your insurance - we are part of most heath care programs, check your coverage now.
$59* NEW PATIENT SPECIAL
New patients get a spinal examination, x-rays (if needed), and computerized diagnostic scan for only $59* when you book online! * When no insurance is billed. Visits billed to insurance are subject to contract rates. Medicare and Medicaid patients not eligible.